How to buy Bitcoin on Cash App?
- Open Cash app and tap on the “Rising curve” icon or “Investing” section in the bottom menu. Two options will appear such as “Buying stocks” and “Bitcoin.”
- Tap on Bitcoin at the top to bring up your Bitcoin holdings.
- Now, tap the “Buy” button and choose the amount of Bitcoin you want to purchase.
- However, to purchase a custom amount, tap the “Three dots” in the lower right-hand corner.
- Now, enter the amount you want to buy and then press next.
- A confirmation screen will appear with the full details of the transaction such as the funding source, amount of Bitcoin to be purchased, exchange rate and fees, and more.
- If the transaction is correct, tap “Confirm.”When checking out on our site make sure you select Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies:
How to send Bitcoin on Cash App?
A person can pay Bitcoin from Cash App effectively in a few easy steps. If you send to another account, follow the steps below
- Open Cash App and then tap the Investing tab on your Cash App home screen
- Select Bitcoin
- Press Withdraw Bitcoin
- Press Use Wallet Address to paste the one you copied in the previous screenshot
- Confirm with your PIN or Touch ID
- A user must have a balance of at least 0.001 bitcoin to withdraw or send Bitcoin. A person can withdraw up to $2,000 worth of bitcoin every 24 hours and up to $5,000 within a 7-day period. However, note that Bitcoin transfers to external wallets usually take around 30 to 40 minutes or sometimes longer.